Biggest mission impossible

by RMooch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Biggest mission impossible

★ Novice

So after a month of not playing Apex Legends I decided to go back and play it. To my surprise I had been banned, I myself have never cheated in a game before and wondered the reason. I checked my account and Russian had been in my security question and new people on my friends list. First thing I did was contact support , they investigated my account and said it violated TOS. I had told them it was not me it was someone that hacked into my account some how, then I activated 2step verification and have had no trouble with any security. I then went back to EA support to try and get my account back, EA’s reasons was insufficient evidence and kept my account banned. I appealed 1 more time  a new step was taken and they said they were sanctioning my account for investigation and I would be unable to log in. I let it happen for about a week or 2 then decided to contact them back. This next contact was that same previous case that sanctioned my account, it said I could get my account back “only by phone or chat” to verify my identity on the account. Sounds easy enough. My next case was an attempt to recover the account they told me to select “can’t login” under the topic and contact them. But to my surprise that is not a selectable option neither is a phone or chat option on any of these cases, it’s all email. Final case was regarding this issue that every time I tried selecting another topic the topic of “banned or suspended” was auto selected and the only contact option was email. 

This is is the worst EA loop I have been thrown in, locked out of my own account. But not because EA was doing the right thing, it’s because they think the occupant who cheated on the account that has been since removed is still on my account, and that’s why they sanctioned it, plus I can’t get it back because their support system is garbage

Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Biggest mission impossible

Community Manager

For any issues related to a ban @RMooch you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)

All Replies

Re: Biggest mission impossible

Community Manager

For any issues related to a ban @RMooch you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (105 Views)