Re: Big Mess

by ItzKayxxes

Original Post

Big Mess

★ Novice

My game for some reason was really messed up earlier this week. The doors would disappear from my houses and I couldn’t place new ones, my CC disappeared too, and my game couldn’t even load in at times. I removed my CC and Mods, updated the game, repaired it, everything I could do but nothing seemed to work. I decided that I should just uninstall it and try all over again, but now it won’t even download. I don’t know if there will be another update fixing this or if it’s just me. If you know how I can download it again or fix it help is truly needed! 

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Message 2 of 4 (210 Views)

Hero
@ItzKayxxes I'm moving this to origin as it's now a download issue.

See the link @kreatora posted for the doors.

Are you getting any error message when trying to download ?

Someone here in the Origin forum will give you further assistance.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Yeah it’s just saying error or it just can’t download right now. It tried a few hours later and it started but then stopped literally halfway through ~which pissed me off~ I’m going to try it on a different WiFi network when I can and hopefully that will help the download and door problem.
Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)