Battlefield V - Could not fetch Report.

by itsthesav

Original Post

Quick Update from the Team: End of Round Reports

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team
UPDATE: We will be deploying a fix for this tomorrow (11 march) in the form of some Backend Maintenance. We'll start this at 09:00 UTC with PC and wrap this up before 12:00 UTC across all platforms.

‎
Once this goes live, you'll find that completing a round will resync your stats to the correct value, and when you next rank up your Class Kit/Weapon/Soldier - the respective system for that will also realign and restore any missing progress or unlocks.

‎
Big thanks for your patience whilst we've worked with the teams to resolve this!

‎
Freeman

Hey folks,
‏‏‎ ‎
Wanted to provide you all with an update on the End of Round Issues that you will have encountered since we set update 6.2 live yesterday.
‏‏‎ ‎
I'll put the most important information here at the top, and if you're interested in the detail, I'll put that below.
‏‏‎ ‎
What's Happening? You're not receiving an end of round report at the end of all matches that you play. It's not you, it's us. ‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
How does this affect me? If you're above level 50, have most the guns unlocked from Class Progression and Vehicle Progression, If have ranked them all up to rank 4, then the impact to your experience playing this weekend is pretty minor. If you're new to Battlefield and on the grind, you're going to run into instances where you're not getting the correct access to unlocks despite the game saying you have unlocked them mid round. ‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
Is my progress being tracked? Yes. 100%. Right now you're not seeing this take effect in the game, but you are absolutely still progressing. Until we can fix the issue, you won't see it reflected in game, but once it's fixed, we can give you all your progress back in one big chunk. ‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
When can you fix this? Presently we expect this gets fixed on Tuesday, early next week, and it will be a backend update. You won't need to do anything, this is just a case of waiting for us to get things back in order. Once it's fixed, the next rank up you do in game will trigger the restoration. If you're max rank in something, a simple round completion will trigger the restoration.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

‏‏‎‏‏Here's the longer version of all that!
‏‏‎ ‎
With this patch we've looked to rework our systems and eliminate the 'Failed to fetch your report' issue that folks have often bumped into when finishing a round.
‏‏‎ ‎
For 6.2 we implemented a new system in our backend to help to better manage the delivery of end of round reports that would put a stop to the original issues, though we aware that we were shipping this change with a known issue - the first round that a server ran, it would fail to deliver all reports to all players.
‏‏‎ ‎
As this only affected the opening round of a server (that's not your first round played each time that you load onto a server, just the first round that server plays for the players that are there at the time), we were happy that this was the lesser of two evils as we knew we could fix the known issue in one of our next updates.
‏‏‎ ‎
So what went wrong? Simply put the new system overwhelmed a central point of dependency for us internally, and it's highlighted a need for us to change our load testing to ensure we see catch this type of stuff again during future testing.
‏‏‎ ‎
Presently, we are tracking your progress when you're playing Battlefield V. I want to be super clear on that. If you've played yesterday or today, and go on to play through the weekend, your progress is being tracked and will be restored to you once we've deployed our fix early next week.
‏‏‎ ‎
If you're curious why it's an issue - in order for the game to recognize that you have properly leveled up (be that your soldier, vehicle, or weapon), it needs to deliver these reports to you at end of round and right now that's not happening. We still have them, and so when the system is fixed the game knows to request these outstanding reports when it detects that you've triggered a level up/rank up, and things will come back into sync.
‏‏‎ ‎
Today we started to develop a new server client that changes the configuration concerning report management, and this has now been submitted for extensive load and quality testing this weekend. The teams will work throughout the weekend on that, and give us Monday to finalize and confirm that process. I'm then expecting to be able to give you a further update to all of this Monday evening, and also confirm that we will deploy a backend server update on Tuesday to get things back in order.
‏‏‎ ‎
It's a frustrating experience for us, we're not happy that we'll head into the weekend with this issue. 6.2 has been received really well so far and it's been heart warming to see so many folks jumping in and having fun. Apologies from all of us, we're on the case.
‏‏‎ ‎
Do otherwise play on this weekend! Progress is being saved, and we'll have things right early next week.
‏‏‎ ‎
Big thanks for your patience,
‏‏‎ ‎
Freeman // PartWelsh

(source

Two main topic below that we are tracking this on. 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 107 (2,532 Views)

Battlefield V - Could not fetch Report.

★★★ Newbie

I know this is an issue that has been around for a while, and it's started to hapen on my PS4. When are EA going to do a fix for this? As it's really crap when you play a round and want to see your stats and what upgrades you got, but then it does not load your report after the round and you get nothing. Any Known fix yet? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 107 (2,180 Views)

Re: Battlefield V - Could not fetch Report.

Community Manager

Hi there, @itsthesav.

This should be resolved with today's update. If you're still facing the same issue after the 5.2.2 update, let us know. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 107 (2,136 Views)

Re: Quick Update from the Team: End of Round Reports

★ Apprentice

Game crashes every time when new map is loading in Conquest without error message. Started after 6.2 patch. PC.

Message 4 of 107 (2,497 Views)

Bug in battlefield v

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Other
On which server did this happen? Ps4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/03/2020
Summarize your bug Playing battlefield v at end of the game it’s saying couldn’t find my report . And it’s not giving me points in progressing
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get and game points
What should be happening instead? It should show end of game that what I scored

My points arnt being add to my progress 

Message 5 of 107 (2,218 Views)

Cannot fetch your report 6.2

★★★ Newbie

Occasionally the reports wouldn't work prior to 6.2, now I haven't had one game yet with a report that works.

Xbox One X

Seems to be an ongoing issue, why hasn't this been resolved yet?

Message 6 of 107 (2,253 Views)

Broken Rank Progression/Unlocks/Rewards, Profile Screen, EoR.

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Device ID: 10DE 1401 1138 10DE Part Number: G301 0000
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? US
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06/03/2020
Summarize your bug Rank progression broken, not unlocking weapons in the different classes. Career rank progression also broken, not unlocking vehicles/airplanes. That is the main concern. Also broken include the End of Round screen which i get "Could not fetch your report" 100% of the time. Also, in the profile menu, the Overview screen is broken, shows my Career rank as 0, Top class rank as 0, Wins as 0, etc... Statistics screen also has no info.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure.
What happens when the bug occurs? Inability to unlock and use game content.
What should be happening instead? Weapons/Vehicles being unlocked and available

So as you can tell since getting the game about 2 days ago I have been having many many many issues, all outlined above. I read the other thread about this and saw that EA_Atic said to contact support about the weapon unlocks, which I did and spoke to Vipin, who was very nice and very helpful in unlocking the broken weapons for me. However, later I realized that the Career rank unlocks were also broken and not working for the Vehicles/Airplanes, so i contacted EA Support again and spoke to Sonali, who was less nice and less helpful as he said he could not do anything to help me and that I need to post here. My chief complaint is obviously the broken progression, as it means almost all of the games content is locked away from me, the profile stuff and end of round stuff I can deal with as is not too big of a deal, just thought id put it in there in case it ties together somehow. Thanks.

Message 7 of 107 (2,254 Views)

Battlefield 5 Arrival level can't unlock weapons

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: 战地风云5
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7.3.2020 12.50
Summarize your bug Battlefield 5 Arrival level can't unlock weapons,please help~~
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? none
What happens when the bug occurs? none
What should be happening instead? none

Battlefield 5 Arrival level can't unlock weapons,please help~~

Message 8 of 107 (2,261 Views)

Weapons Not Unlocked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon™ RX 560 14CU 4GB GDDR5
Enter RAM memory size in GB DDR3 1600MHz 8GB RAM
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? AMD Radeon ReLive
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All servers.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) All time, from the start of the game.
Summarize your bug I didn't get those 2 weapons unlocked, kar98 on recon class and M1907 SF on assaults class. I am rank class 20 on all of the classes and still didn't get those. I played lots of matches afterwards and tried many things to unlock it, but didn't work. Nothing worked.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The weapons don't get unlocked after reaching a rank where you should have it unlocked and there's no way to get it and fix it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Don't get those 2 weapons unlocked.
What should be happening instead? Fix this bug already and get this weapons unlocked for me. Is it that hard?

Profile: https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/user/Us_m7_zkAXm4u_A4yP5DQA--/achievements

Message 9 of 107 (2,208 Views)

Unable to get upgrade rewards

★★★★ Novice

Product: 战地风云5
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64GB
Please select your region Asia, Europe, Other
On which server did this happen? Asia
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.03.2020
Summarize your bug Unable to get upgrade rewards system hint: Unable to get your report
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Network disconnection during the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to get your report error ID 0_ eor
What should be happening instead? Items given by upgrade are not distributed

Network disconnection during the game

Unable to get upgrade rewards

system hint:

Unable to get your report

Message 10 of 107 (2,251 Views)