Re: Battlefield 5 is making my screen's flicker

by yahel_1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 is making my screen's flicker

★★★ Newbie

When i hit play the game launches after a little bit, and initially is only in the top left quadrant of the screen I am playing on then continuously switches between full screen and windowed but makes both of my screens flicker. I have already made sure that my refresh rate is at 60. I am great full for any help

Thank You,

Message 1 of 2 (6,893 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @MrWhiteis

Make sure you have the latest video driver :

AMD/ATI

Nvidia - Auto - Manual

Delete temp files: open the Start Menu and type %temp%  in the Search field  or click in the Run option in the Start Menu and type %temp% in the Run field.Press Enter and a Temp folder should open. You can delete all files found in this folder, and if any files are in use, they can be skipped.

Restart your machine.

Enable VSync in the game Battlefield V.

Then go in Origin / My Game Library,right click on BF V ,select Repair.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (6,854 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @MrWhiteis

Make sure you have the latest video driver :

AMD/ATI

Nvidia - Auto - Manual

Delete temp files: open the Start Menu and type %temp%  in the Search field  or click in the Run option in the Start Menu and type %temp% in the Run field.Press Enter and a Temp folder should open. You can delete all files found in this folder, and if any files are in use, they can be skipped.

Restart your machine.

Enable VSync in the game Battlefield V.

Then go in Origin / My Game Library,right click on BF V ,select Repair.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours.I'm a gamer like you, trying to help you (i'm not an EA employee).

If you want to know us or/and come up with ideas to improve the Origin platform or/and talk about anything and many more besides,you could also visit the NEW section Origin General Discussion https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 2 (6,855 Views)