Battlefield 5 company coin reward

by vader5891

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 5 company coin reward

★★★★★ Newbie

Battlefield 5

I completed my weekly mission and haven't received the 1000 company coin? this is the second time this has happened to me now and also on my xbox account.

can i get the coin please as i worked to unlock it and this must be a Bug that needs to be looked into??

Message 1 of 4 (473 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield 5 company coin reward

Community Manager

Sorry @vader5891, as far as changing anything on an account directly, that's not something we can do via the forums.

One thing to try would be ranking up again in-game if possible, as that can often trigger any delayed rewards.

Aside from that if you're still missing coins, it may be best to report over on this thread as a bug as we're unable to manually provide rewards for BF5 via the forums. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (450 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @vader5891,

Please reach out to an advisor so they can check into your account for this, as we're unable to do this via the forums.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

they already looked and asked me to post here??? i will go back to them again then.

Message 3 of 4 (454 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry @vader5891, as far as changing anything on an account directly, that's not something we can do via the forums.

One thing to try would be ranking up again in-game if possible, as that can often trigger any delayed rewards.

Aside from that if you're still missing coins, it may be best to report over on this thread as a bug as we're unable to manually provide rewards for BF5 via the forums. 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (451 Views)