Re: Battlefield 4 black screen

by kawailm

Original Post

Battlefield 4 black screen

★ Novice

hello, so i used to play battlefield 4 on my pc, but i wanted to play it in english version, so i downloaded the gane by annother acc that have english permissiom and now when i launch the game, it only shows me a black screen in the first loading and if i login with another accounts it works normal, please help i tried all solutions on google but still not working. thank you

Message 1 of 5 (203 Views)

Community Manager

A black screen generally points to a graphical issue @kawailm.

As such can you go ahead and grab a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (186 Views)

★ Novice

here's the file

Message 3 of 5 (173 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for that @kawailm.

I'm seeing a number of issues there with programs crashing or having issues. Let's start by going ahead and ensuring that your system and all hardware and software is on the most current updates. 

Let's also repair Battlefield 4, you can do this by opening your My Game Library and clicking on the game tile from where you can select Repair. This will check your files for any issues and should it find any fix them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i repaired the game maybe 2 or 3 times and still not working (note that the game works if i launch it using another account and not with mine and mine has deluxe edition)

Message 5 of 5 (151 Views)