Battlefield 4 Not Launching Pls Help

by TUCKER_2134

Original Post

Battlefield 4 Not Launching Pls Help

★★★ Novice

HI i just installed Btf4 and it will not launch i have tried everything now I'm trying uninstall and then reinstall but I'm getting pissed because i spent $50 on it and it will not launch. The only thing it does is when I click btf4 I will take me to battlelog or whatever it is called and I try to join a server it says initializing and tries to launch it but there is no icon or a process when I check task manager its not a background process it shows btf4 under origin for about three seconds than stops the launch i know its trying to launch because my computer is getting ready and its takes me out of origin as in its about to launch it but then nothing but when i check Btf4 in origin it just has the icon that says play but on the battlelog its still trying to connect to a server even with it not launched but when I click the play button it will take be back to battlelog and it will do this again and again i have windows 10 Home i also reinstalled origin but that did not work.IS THERE A FIX and I don't really know where to report something like this ill just do it here and hope that this the right place         

Message 1 of 16 (818 Views)

Re: Battlefield 4 Not Launching Pls Help

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @TUCKER_2134 do you have a DxDiag that I can take a look at: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 16 (801 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm New to this DxDiag so ill just send screenshots of what's there 

Message 3 of 16 (770 Views)

★★★ Novice

here is all the information from DxDiag

Message 4 of 16 (766 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @TUCKER_2134,

Your DxDiag looks good and the PC has above minimum specs, so I don't think that's the issue. 

Are you not able to open BF4 at all through Origin or via the .exe file, or do you only have issues with joining servers through battlelog?

For the issue on battlelog, could you try clearing the browsers cache or try a different browser?

Jason.png
Message 5 of 16 (731 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well snice I uninstalled and reinstalled  it does not take me to battlelog anymore and it will not launch from origin well it says its launching but for about 3 seconds and then the play button goes from gray to orange every 3 seconds after clicking it um i did try from the .EXE file but that just takes me back to origin. I did try the hole changing it to x84 then back to 64 but that did nothing. The main thing is tho when i click the play button it goes gray and gets out of origin and then when i go in task manager it says its there for about 3 seconds then disappears and also there is a loading circle always above the play button. ill try and supply some photos on what happens 

Message 6 of 16 (716 Views)

★★★ Novice

You can check the time of when these pictures where taken they where all taken around the same time 

Message 7 of 16 (712 Views)

★★★ Novice

one more photo

Message 8 of 16 (711 Views)

★★★ Novice

these were all taken around the time of 12:49Pm

Message 9 of 16 (704 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TUCKER_2134 can you go ahead and run system file checker as there are a number of errors showing in your DxDiag: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corr...

Once done can you try the game again and if you see the same issue can you go ahead and create a new Windows admin account and try to play the game there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 16 (684 Views)