Battlefield 1 won't launch

by The_Solo_Player

Original Post

Battlefield 1 won't launch

★★★ Newbie

Hello, Just downloaded battlefield 1 and the game won't launch,

tried many solution such as running origin as administrator and Clean Boot but none worked.

Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 won't launch

Community Manager

@The_Solo_Player Hey, what happens when you launch the game, do you see an error, does it launch and then crash or does something else occur?

Can you check your task manager once the game has launched to see if it is running in the background?

From here the first step is to go ahead and repair the game, you can do this by opening your My Game Library, clicking on the game tile and then hitting repair. It's a handy little way to check for any issues with your files and if there are any the tool will fix them.

If the issue remains then grab a DxDiag and get back to us: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1 won't launch

★★★ Newbie

I've got the exact current problem!! I've tried all the solutions I could find, running as administrator, and doing the clean boot. Whenever I log on and click to play Battlefield 1, the chat would say I am "in game" when in fact the game hasn't even launched. And when I try to check task manager the task manager would freeze/crash. Someone please help!

Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)