Battlefield 1: Hacker [Edit - Admin.]

by jordanov95

Original Post

Battlefield 1: Hacker [Edit - Admin.]

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hacker [Edit - Admin.]

Battlefield 1 - This hacker is hacking all around for days... Maybe weeks... His name is [Edit - Admin.] and he is playing random class on random maps but mostly on a horse. He get a Headshot kill from 500m. + on a horse back. I am not the only one who says he is hacking from days and i am not the only one who says he is a cheater. So admins so their job and follow his game replays so they can see how he does hack and get punished for using hacks... I mean what's the reason to play a game if admins don't do THEIR * JOB!?????

Also having second most high ping in the game and still being on first place. Like c'moon how good you have to be? Or maybe admins can just see how he plays and realise he is hacking?

Message 1 of 3 (548 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1: Hacker [Edit - Admin.]

Community Manager

@jordanov95 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (511 Views)

Re: Battlefield 1: Hacker [Edit - Admin.]

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Yea I have reported several players and the amount of players hacking has made the game unplayable (BF5). I keep trying to find a server that has less hacking but they have ruined an otherwise enjoyable pass-time for me.
Message 3 of 3 (478 Views)