Battle Isle Platinium ( bluebyte ) from Uplay

by Mantakno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battle Isle Platinium ( bluebyte ) from Uplay

★★★★★ Guide

Can you please stop use Covid19 as excuse to close all mail or forum, the things simple goes around in loop. and get nowhere.

all i want to do was report a save game location issue with Battle Isle Platinium ( bluebyte ) from Uplay game. that send me to EA support.

its in the Batlle Isle 3 save game location issue , you cant play the game if you cant save it. ( to many campaign map, require a save game, so you can load it again. )

i want to play my old game again, its clear someone never test that , and somehow it never got fixed.

and its even more odd you cant even say Uplay game and type in a name yourself  then missing entry selected.

that game don't have codes that game use save game as i recall.from back then so i cant even enter a code for next map.

Message 1 of 4 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battle Isle Platinium ( bluebyte ) from Uplay

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Kentsolved it, i recall wrong on buy in stake in shares in ubisoft with own it, thanks for reply anyway , and correct old brain fart as we say. so long ago.

do you want to delete it or let it be , could explan alot if other make same mistake and remember wrong from a decad ago with share and not a buyout.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (476 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Mantakno

I'm a bit confused. Battle Isle isn't an EA product, and as far as I'm aware we don't sell that game in Origin. I'm not sure why you would have been directed to Answers HQ. Can you give me a bit more details about what happened? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Kentsolved it, i recall wrong on buy in stake in shares in ubisoft with own it, thanks for reply anyway , and correct old brain fart as we say. so long ago.

do you want to delete it or let it be , could explan alot if other make same mistake and remember wrong from a decad ago with share and not a buyout.

Message 3 of 4 (477 Views)

Community Manager

@Mantakno 

No worries! Thank you for following up. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (451 Views)