Banned on Apex with no warning nor reason

by strawbiry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned on Apex with no warning nor reason

★★★ Newbie

Account suspended with no warning and no response on EA Help.

Hi, I've been in the process of moving houses for the last 3 months or so, around the 9th or 10th of December I packed up my PC and moved houses, I unpacked my PC around the 23rd of January. Upon unpacking, I found out I was banned on Apex Legends with no warning and no reasoning. I was not banned previously before moving nor have I ever been banned before. I've tried contacting support through EA Help to no avail. Its been about 1 or 2 weeks since my first support ticket on this matter and i'm quite honestly getting frustrated. Any help would be appreciated

I forgot to say I was banned on origin

Message 1 of 5 (398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned on Apex with no warning nor reason

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (345 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

same brother Frown

Message 2 of 5 (379 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Darko,

I love your idea of getting in contact with support, however, i've already tried this step, its been about two or three weeks now and still havent heard anything back, if i could get some answeres that would be wonderful

Message 4 of 5 (330 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @strawbiry you will need to wait for our team to respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (328 Views)