Re: Banned for no reason?

by Get_Klappped

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned for no reason?

★★ Novice

I have been banned for "cheating" and i cant log into my Origin account at all. 

I have owned my account for over a year, i have never cheated and i own

1.) StarWars Battlefront II -$60usd

2.)Bettlefield 1 - $40usd

3.) Apex legends have spent  -$45usd

and they banned  me for no absolute reason on april-2-2020

i have filed cases  under  Origin>ManageMyAccount>Banned/SuspendedAccount

and whenever i get a reply all it says is that i was cheating "think it was suspended on accident? file a case here" 

and every time i file a case I GET THE SAME EXACT EMAIL from a different person at EA Help... it is now

April 14th and i cant log in or access any of my games NOT EVEN OFFLINE this is so annoying and there is no

other way of getting in contact and the most frustrating part is there is no details on what the "cheating" was

i want my money back at least cause how are you just going to ban me from an account where i have spent well over $100 dollars

thats at least 10 work hours youre stealing from me cause i get paid at 9.50/hr + tips. im so frustrated with this Customer Service

and honestly if this doesn't get fixed i will never again be purchasing anything if EA is involved in the process. 

Its so ludicrous that i've been banned. i hardly even remember how to start an HTML document and apparently im cheating, my stats are so low and if anything im a just above avarage player in APEX which is where my apparent "cheating" ocuured.

Message 1 of 17 (906 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hello, @Get_Klappped.

I took a look at your account. This is something a live support advisor will be able to help with. Please open a case here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. They will read the notes on your account and assist with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (847 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @Get_Klappped.

I took a look at your account. This is something a live support advisor will be able to help with. Please open a case here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. They will read the notes on your account and assist with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (848 Views)

★★ Novice

There are no Live advisors they keep making me fill out a case and then they reply saying the same thing and that i need to file a case its a loop 

Message 3 of 17 (823 Views)

Community Manager

@Get_Klappped 

Can you try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter? They can help with this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 17 (791 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did u get ur account back now? Cuz me iam waiting i have the same problem dude

:'(

Message 5 of 17 (751 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @xxfflashbackxx.

Please see this article for help with banned accounts. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 17 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ea Alijo Read this fully pleaseFrownFrown

EA Aljo Plz save me Plz Ea is ignoring me plz  help me u are my last hope to get my account back cuz u are not ignoring Me Can u help me plz!! I am disabled for no reason i cant do anything and i waited almost 5 days and they dident reply anything Frown plz plz help me U are my last hope Frown Frown 

I hope iwill get my account back Frown Frown  Thank u for support Standard smile)  Plz i want my account back Frown  ID:XxFflash__BackXx 

Problem: Banned/Desabled Account for no reason 

Iswear that i dident Use any hacks in my life !!  My EA account dident touch any kind of hacks or cheats

Message 7 of 17 (701 Views)

★★★ Novice

And i Already used this article No one has replied to me or sent an letter 

Message 8 of 17 (700 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Get_Klappped Did they unban u ???? Plz Cuz me this is happening to me noww !!!!! i almost waited one week and nothing happens
Message 9 of 17 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Get_KlapppedxD i just got a hierloom in apex legends for free they disabled my origin account is this is my cause of ban?
I ALMOST SPENT 400$ in apex legends

Message 10 of 17 (692 Views)