Re: Banned for no reason

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie

Hello there,

i am really frustrated because my account got banned for no reason nor explanation on Apex Legends. I last logged in last Tuesday afternoon and suddenly got 4 emails the next day saying my account was banned for 14 days, then 21 days (x2), and  then suddenly i am permanently banned and i did nothing wrong. If i did cheat during gameplay, id like proof of that and an explanation on how i cheated, and mind you I have since logged a case on Saturday and till today i got no response.

I find it unfair that my account got banned for nothing whilst i know i did nothing wrong. Is there an alternative medium to get this investigated? if so, please advise

Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (333 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @VBK_XIII. For banned accounts and how to submit a dispute, you'll want to check out this article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, @EA_Aljo ,ive done that twice already and i am yet to get any response. When i keep following up on my case, the status remains ''in progress'' and i was supposed to get a mail within 72 hours after my dispute was logged as stated on the site but till today nothing. No response what so ever.  Is there any alternate option i can explore? if so, please advise.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (284 Views)

Community Manager

@VBK_XIII. The article says it'll be at least 72 hours. Not that you'll have a response within that time. I can absolutely understand the confusion though. However, it can take several days for the investigation to complete. You can always open a case with a live support advisor or contact @EAHelp on Twitter to have them check on the status.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (279 Views)