Banned account "support" please

by OrlyD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account "support" please

★★★★★ Newbie

My Battlefield 5 account was hacked/banned after months of not playing. this was the message i got after installing on a new pc and launched my origin account. I have email support on several occasions for a response to my account. Nothing, but closed cases that were never resolved. I would rather get a "sorry, you lost money on this game. too bad", than to be ignored or given false hope to EA's customers. A human response would be nice...

Message 1 of 5 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned account "support" please

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @OrlyD.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (379 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @OrlyD.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko  It takes you a long time for something to happen... i was also hacked and banned and after one month still nothing... u can just make new acc but they hacked you again rly sad

Message 3 of 5 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Sad is i suck at Battlefield, i purchased it just to have fun. Had to wipe computer and reprogram for work. Over a year later that i built a new one, all excited to try out my new rig. Download origin and install Battlefield V that i purchased through origin. Game launches with a screen that my online game play been banned. after several attempts to get an answer finally had a rep be honest and told me chances are slim to none to get resolved. I paid for a game only to have it banned without investigation, only out of time and money. Last EA game i ever purchase, Especially through origin. They dont even give you the product code to the game you buy from their store!! Con artists if you ask me. I guarantee, an EA rep will close this feed as soon as he see it. typical.

Message 4 of 5 (357 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with TOS related issues on AHQ.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (340 Views)