Re: Banned account no reason

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned account no reason

★★★ Newbie

My account  was banned for no reason i dont talk in game i mabey get one kill a match play the game to relax and bam banned for no reason made a claim no answer.

Message 1 of 6 (457 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Bullett123.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (431 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Bullett123.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (432 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Dear Sir/Madam, Unfortunately your forum is full of people like Bullett123 and me who will not receive any clean reply from the ToS team.

You're being fooled by cheaters who use our usernames to use their cheats.

Review our player profiles before banning us. Look at our kill/death ratio & hours played, something is very wrong on your end.

i've submit a ticket on friday that was closed the day after without any explanation from your end except "you are cheating". Which is totally wrong.

i've paid for cosmectics and want to play the game with my friends.

Please reconsider your way of handling bans
Message 3 of 6 (423 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @clemsonon, you will need to direct any queries related to a ban to our TOS team.

They are the only ones who can assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (413 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko 

Unfortunately that answer isn't sufficient

Took me 15 mins through the Answers HQ to figure out that your ToS is lacking responsiveness to solve the situation for plenty of us.

Kindly have this situation escalated in your organization. This is no satisfactory follow-up.

There are Bans happening to users like us for no reason, review your detection tools

We play your game, we pay for your cosmetics : we don't have to wait to enjoy a game on which we did not cheat.

Cheers,

Kind regards,

Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @clemsonon our TOS team will respond to you once they have finished their investigation.

There is nothing more that we can do to assist with TOS realted issues such as this on AHQ.

I'm going to lock this thread now as we have done all we can on AHQ in relation to this issue.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (401 Views)