Re: Banned For No Reason

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned For No Reason

★★ Novice

So Basically I got banned for absolutely NO REASON I sent a ticket and I would just like to ask what should I take screenshots of so I can attach it for proof that I did nothing wrong? I just hope i can get my account unbanned because I did nothing wrong and I spent money on the game.

Message 1 of 13 (840 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @zombiealek,

I do see you've already put in a ticket which has been passed along to our Terms of Service team for investigation.

Their investigation and findings are based purely on what they're able to verify in our records, so to be honest there's nothing additional to provide via screenshot here.

At this point it's just a matter of waiting to hear back from the TOS team via email as soon as they've finished reviewing the account, thanks for the patience. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (833 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @zombiealek,

I do see you've already put in a ticket which has been passed along to our Terms of Service team for investigation.

Their investigation and findings are based purely on what they're able to verify in our records, so to be honest there's nothing additional to provide via screenshot here.

At this point it's just a matter of waiting to hear back from the TOS team via email as soon as they've finished reviewing the account, thanks for the patience. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 13 (834 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Okay thanks! I just hope I get it back.
Message 3 of 13 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@zombiealek yo did you get your apex unban cause im having the same problem
Message 4 of 13 (731 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mako you think you can help me with the same thing?

Message 5 of 13 (729 Views)

★★ Novice
@stefgrosso No i did not sadly because EA sucks and didnt even care about my case dont expect them to do something about the case the customer support sucks
Message 6 of 13 (716 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zombiealek when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 13 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i got ban for no reason and i spend so much money on this game

Message 8 of 13 (662 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YYHigorYY,

If you haven't already done so, please feel free to appeal this with our Terms of Service team so that action can be reviewed.

This is not something we're able to review on the forums, but you can find information on how to appeal a ban here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/  

Mako.png
Message 9 of 13 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got banned from my apex legends account for no reason. I signed in to my account on your website and viewed my ban history but nothing showed up, however I still get a disabled account notice with a QR code when I try to run apex on my Xbox. I can't find out the next step in the process to log in, and if I wait the 5 days I'll miss the opportunity to finish the battle pass being very close, which is extremely inconvenient. 

Message 10 of 13 (608 Views)