Banned Apex Legends Account

by Acro_zoom911

Original Post

Banned Apex Legends Account

★★★ Newbie

Hello I was told not to resume my case but I've requested a review for my banned Apex Legends account.  It has been well over a week and I've heard nothing back from the ToS team.  Do I just continue to wait?  My case says that information was updated on Nov.13 but I've received no email regarding that change.

Message 1 of 5 (424 Views)

Re: Banned Apex Legends Account

Community Manager

Hey @Acro_zoom911 if you have raised a case with our TOS team then the best thing to do is be patient and give them time to investigate and respond.

For any TOS related issues you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That series of steps opens a new case, then I'll get an automated email with a completely different set of instructions to contact them.  Only to find out it is not the ToS team that I've actually spoken to but yet another middle-man.  I followed those steps over 2 weeks ago and still haven't been put in contact with them.  I'm not here to blame you but I'll continue complaining to anyone at EA who will listen until someone has a real answer to the question, "how do I contact the ToS team".

Message 3 of 5 (394 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hey @Acro_zoom911 AHQ is not a place where they can help with a ToS violation. Please direct any questions to ToS team. The process to contact ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

+ if it will help you here is the link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-16/Complaint-for-EA-advisors-and-TOS-staff/td-p/5308607

Hopefully, that will help you with your question

Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Tag me if you are responding to me.
* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.
* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 4 of 5 (391 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Acro_zoom911 if you followed the steps I posted then your appeal would have directly went to our TOS team.

Once done all you can do is give them time to respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)