Banned Account

by SuperSonat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned Account

★★ Novice

I recently changed my account's e-mail i played Apex Legends, logged off. In 5 mins i got an email below :

Dear Customer,

EA takes account security very seriously.
We noticed some unusual activity on your EA account.

We regularly monitor attempted logins to accounts so that we can help keep your account more secure. During this, we noticed some suspicious login attempts or activity on your account.

To prevent anyone other than you from accessing your account, we have locked the account. This means that you will not be able to log in to your EA account until we can verify your account is secure.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

• Check the email account linked to your EA account and make sure it’s secure. Update the password if required.
• Run an antivirus and anti-malware scan on your computer to remove any malware or keylogging software that could be running without your knowledge.
• Enable EA Login Verification for extra account security.

I made whole steps and started to wait for a reply and 2 days later i got an e-mail indicates that I am banned due to cheating. And now whichever account i create it gets banned.

Is it really my fault that a hacker or a cheater captured my account and played with cheats or trainers and after all I got perma-ban ?

And what can I do now ? I wont be able to play Apex anymore or what ?

Message 1 of 2 (1,572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned Account

Community Manager
Hi @SuperSonat

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,569 Views)

All Replies

Re: Banned Account

Community Manager
Hi @SuperSonat

Please follow these steps http://bit.ly/ContactAccountDisputes to have this investigated. If you've already raised a case to the Terms of Service team on this issue and they've declined to overturn the sanction there is nothing further that can be done, the Terms of Service team have the final say on these matters.

We cannot assist with a banned account in any way over AHQ.
EACade
Message 2 of 2 (1,570 Views)