Re: BFV will not launch; says computer is offline.

by ducktation

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFV will not launch; says computer is offline.

★★ Novice

As per title. I just bought and downloaded BFV so it has never launched before. My computer is online, as is origin, and I can even launch other online games (BF4), but when I try to launch BFV I receive the error message: "We've noticed your computer is currently offline. To activate your game on this computer using your EA account, you'll need to connect to the Internet".

I've found a few instances of this same issue happening to others a year ago (I guess near launch date) and no solutions have worked.

Things I've tried:

• Uninstall/Reinstall Origin
  • Uninstall/Reinstall the game
  • Clean boot
  • Disable all antivirus/firewall
  • Use/not use a VPN
  • Use a different network
  • Disable proxy

This is not an issue with my computer nor network; all other programs and network features are functioning as normal. This issue is only with launching BFV. Somebody please help me, I feel as though I've exhausted every single possible solution and nothing helps.

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Since posting, I have solved this issue by messing around with my proxy settings some more, however I still can not launch the game, this time due to a different error. Please see this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/BFV-Does-not-launch-shows-no-error-message/m-p...

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Since posting, I have solved this issue by messing around with my proxy settings some more, however I still can not launch the game, this time due to a different error. Please see this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/BFV-Does-not-launch-shows-no-error-message/m-p...

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)