Re: BFH language problem

by Ateretu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BFH language problem

★★★ Novice

(Sorry for my language, English is not my native language)

Hi, I have a problem with BFH. My version of the game only supports Polish and Russian, so I can't even start the game. When joining the server, the game crashes the error, The Origin account you are currently using does not have access to the installed language for this game. Uninstall the game and reinstall it in an allowed language, or log in with a different account and restart the game. '' I tried everything from the internet (disabling cloud saves, uninstall origin, repair the game, clear cache, reinstall the game) nothing it works. Many people have a problem with this and the fault seems to be with EA / Dice. I have no problem playing with the English version of the game but I can't even do it because EA didn't give me a choice. Is it possible for EA to add to my library a copy of the game with the English language selection? I bought a game and even can't play it, it's a bit unfair. I tried the technical support option, but all I get is a redirect here on the forum, I can't even write an email with a question.

Thanks for all answers!

Message 1 of 6 (817 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Ateretu to start with I would recommend trying the steps suggested in this help thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/Fails-to-launch-says-origin-account-is-in-wrong-langu...

If they do not help then I would recommend that you speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (795 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Ateretu to start with I would recommend trying the steps suggested in this help thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Hardline/Fails-to-launch-says-origin-account-is-in-wrong-langu...

If they do not help then I would recommend that you speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (796 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for answer! 

I send message to EA with my problem, I hope they will help me.

Message 3 of 6 (787 Views)

Community Manager

Best of luck with it @Ateretu.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I think my problem is solved, EA help told me that I was playing Hardline with EA Play and this might be problem. They deleted all ea play BFH data from my account and game is working. Thanks for help!
Message 5 of 6 (780 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @Ateretu.

Enjoy your gaming.

1936 warning buster keaton GIF - Find on GIFER

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (777 Views)