BF4 Punkbuster Kicking Me From Every Game

by GodEmperorFuze

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 Punkbuster Kicking Me From Every Game

★★★ Newbie

Trying to play bf4 and every time I get into a server I get kicked by punkbuster.  It is an old game and I have searched this problem online already and none of solutions worked.  So far allowing punkbuster through the firewall (which is obvious) has not worked.  Tried going to advanced firewall settings, inbound rules, PnkBstrA/B, programs and services, all programs that meet the specified conditions which seems to work for everybody on all the threads I checked but I am still getting kicked.  Made sure both punkbuster files are located in System32 not SysWOW64.  These fixes seemed to work for everybody else and I cant find any other possible fixes and I am still getting kicked.  Get to play for about 30 seconds then I am kicked.

Message 1 of 12 (1,858 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF4 Punkbuster Kicking Me From Every Game

Community Manager

Hey @trialmoss75 you need to ensure that your system security is not blocking Punkbuster.

You just need to add an exception for it and your games to your anti-virus and firewall.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (1,773 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @GodEmperorFuze can you share the error message that you are seeing when this occurs?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have the same problem, literally just says "You have been kicked by PunkBuster"

Message 3 of 12 (1,797 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @trialmoss75 you need to ensure that your system security is not blocking Punkbuster.

You just need to add an exception for it and your games to your anti-virus and firewall.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 12 (1,774 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I'm also having the same problem. I've tried allowing it in my firewall and disabling my anti-virus but everytime I join a game it still says kicked by punkbuster
Message 5 of 12 (1,706 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Superaaron16 I would recommend starting with this help article and repair your install: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/battlefield/battlefield-4/battlefield-4-punkbuster-troubleshooting/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 12 (1,700 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thanks for the reply, just tried this and I'm still getting the kicked by punkbuster. Anything else I can try?
Message 7 of 12 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing the same issue. PnkBstrA and B are allowed through firewall, pub and priv. I've taken all the steps listed above in this thread, however i still get kicked. Its beginning to feel like the primary objective is waiting in queue so you can get kicked by punkbuster within 5 sec of deployment. I've seriously not even fired a shot in this game, thanks to punkbuster.

Message 8 of 12 (1,669 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey just following up have you found any other solutions yet?

Message 9 of 12 (1,469 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Is this just a scam to buy the new game be honest
Message 10 of 12 (1,092 Views)