Audio too quiet in Apex Legends

by pledgedpluto

Original Post

Re: Audio too quiet in Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I was playing on speaker (without head phones) sound was great. And then  I connected headphones while game after sometime I disconnected headphones in-game. Suddenly the sound was too low. I tried to connect head phones again it was great. But in speakers it is low

Message 11 of 26 (3,501 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue here on Xbox. Apex sound is quiet but other games are fine - any fix pls?

Message 12 of 26 (3,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t work for EA.. but I just had this happen to me lol. All I did was a full restart and my volume is back to norm now. Literally turned Xbox on and off and it worked.. hopefully that works 

Message 13 of 26 (3,332 Views)

★ Novice
@pledgedpluto I have the same issue. I connected the same headset to my phone and the volume is like 3 times louder than on my PC. I did all the steps mentioned in this thread and nothing changed. It’s as if I have the volume on low, even though it is on the max
Message 14 of 26 (2,809 Views)

★ Novice
@RealMcdonalds1 Ive been playing since the beginning - now I have proper sound it’s like a new game lol
Message 15 of 26 (2,693 Views)

★★★ Novice

This does not help.

I got 100% Volume in Both Apex and Windows settings.

You can see, in the Windows Volume Settings (attached pic) this is the loudest Apex will get for me. The "fatter" part of the volume toggle is Apex volume.

Other games are fine. It's just Apex.

Message 16 of 26 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, very low audio in the game. Tried everything.

Message 17 of 26 (2,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko i have the same problem but i can't change my headphones to anything or configure them in the settings? Do you have any solutions?
Message 18 of 26 (1,859 Views)

★★ Guide

I went from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and started having the problems, so I suspect the drivers.

Message 19 of 26 (1,742 Views)

Re: Problem with sound.

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko everytime you change it and start the game it resets to two even though i saved the file
Message 20 of 26 (1,646 Views)