Apex legends lag/ frame drops/ stuttering ?

by Deku-ApexLegends

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends lag/ frame drops/ stuttering ?

★★★★★ Newbie

My  frames are high and not a problem but there is this weird stutter and in game it shows high latency and high ping symbols but every other game I play and after I did an internet test my ping was 27-49. The problem is only on Apex. I connected to the closest server near me and still nothing. Can someone help

Message 1 of 3 (462 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends lag/ frame drops/ stuttering ?

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Deku-ApexLegends. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (447 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Deku-ApexLegends. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (448 Views)

★★★ Novice

Strange that it seems like all of the EA/Origin games, Sims 4, Battlefront 2, Apex just to name a few, are all having the same stutter problems but it is players fault and not something that is wrong with the Origin system. I will follow the instructions but EA/Origin needs to look in house as to who messed it up and fix it before they lose anymore players.

Message 3 of 3 (331 Views)