Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Apex legends lag/ frame drops/ stuttering ?

by sahu4022

Original Post

Re: Apex legends lag/ frame drops/ stuttering ?

★ Novice

Dude you are a true hero....tried everything and that actually solved the issue :eahigh_file:

Message 11 of 17 (1,666 Views)

★★ Apprentice

laptops lol....

Message 12 of 17 (1,667 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Internet Gaming 101 (everything other than pacman)

1.  Laptops SUCK for gaming i dont care if you buy the most expensive alienware, after a few months its useless

2.  No serious gamer games over WIFI, there are to much variables that can screw up its connection and throughput.

I suggest the following, stay i windows mode and maybe try 1280x768 .   a 1050 even the TI is borderline

Message 13 of 17 (1,667 Views)

★★ Newbie
@PumPumBusta My laptop is probably better than your pc but okay.
Message 14 of 17 (953 Views)

★ Novice

I highly doubt that your laptop is better than his pc.... im not bothered how what graphics card or processor you have not only will it clock down because of the overheating but most laptops are limited to certain specs anyways.

Message 15 of 17 (752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had a similar problem. I found a post from another game about a third game that had a similar problem, It turned out to be, for me at least, that the Polling Rate of my mouse, (1000 reports per second) is too high for the game. http://prntscr.com/pd4fec I reduced it back down to 500 r/s and it works fine. Hope this helps

Message 16 of 17 (555 Views)

★★ Newbie
@achunkyboi Would the method work with a 75hz monitor as well, by replacing the 60 with a 75?
Message 17 of 17 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream