Re: Apex legends lag/ frame drops/ stuttering ?

by Pixelated_KNG

Original Post

★ Novice

Dude you are a true hero....tried everything and that actually solved the issue :eahigh_file:

Message 11 of 26 (6,988 Views)

★ Guide

laptops lol....

Message 12 of 26 (6,990 Views)

★ Guide

Internet Gaming 101 (everything other than pacman)

1.  Laptops SUCK for gaming i dont care if you buy the most expensive alienware, after a few months its useless

2.  No serious gamer games over WIFI, there are to much variables that can screw up its connection and throughput.

I suggest the following, stay i windows mode and maybe try 1280x768 .   a 1050 even the TI is borderline

Message 13 of 26 (6,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PumPumBusta My laptop is probably better than your pc but okay.
Message 14 of 26 (6,276 Views)

★ Novice

I highly doubt that your laptop is better than his pc.... im not bothered how what graphics card or processor you have not only will it clock down because of the overheating but most laptops are limited to certain specs anyways.

Message 15 of 26 (6,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had a similar problem. I found a post from another game about a third game that had a similar problem, It turned out to be, for me at least, that the Polling Rate of my mouse, (1000 reports per second) is too high for the game. http://prntscr.com/pd4fec I reduced it back down to 500 r/s and it works fine. Hope this helps

Message 16 of 26 (5,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@achunkyboi Would the method work with a 75hz monitor as well, by replacing the 60 with a 75?
Message 17 of 26 (5,415 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi so i fixed this if u have stuttering in ur game this gonna help u 99.99999%

also im not good in english but im trying my best to reach my point

so im playing this game at s1 till now , i had a gtx 650 ti boost , it was not that bad in s1 even s2 but in s3 i got ❤️❤️❤️❤️

i had like 60 - 40 fps on 1280*720 and 20-30 in 1080p it was unplayable cuz the low fps but game had no stuttering (cpu & gpu usage on 100%) so I bought a new xfx rx580 8g . my fps was almost on 170 - 120 1080p but some times it would be dropped on 80 - 60 . it was good fps for me so i had a new gpu with same pc ( i5 3470 12g ddr3 1600 1t hdd 650w psu) but the game was stuttering so bad . it was absolutely unplayable even with 144 fps cap or 60 . so i decide to delete all of my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in my hard with a new fresh windows even i deleted all partitions of hard and make a new one but game was stuttering again (it was a little better on triple buffering vsync but maked the huge input lagg) i was using a autoexac file when i had gtx 650 . it was a youtube guide by a guy name panjo also i had some lunch options in origin (i was added again all of this files after new windows) so i deleted autoexac file and all of my lunch options and guess what , my game was so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ smooth even on 100% cpu usage and gpu, no stuttering no input lagg , nothing . it was so weird after that i wanted to be sure so i added autoexec and lunch options again and game was stuttering like before but with no autoexec file and no lunch option it was absolutely smooth even on unlimited fps . if u have a amd gpu u should use the 19.2.1 driver version and 362.00 for nvidia also if u wanna cap ur fps use rtss and do not use origin . in the end sorry for my garbage english and i hop this gonna help u . make me knos if this working for u or not . peace

Message 18 of 26 (5,076 Views)

★ Novice
@achunkyboi Great
Message 19 of 26 (4,897 Views)

★ Novice

hi i have this problem but that didnt work pls help

Message 20 of 26 (4,799 Views)