Re: Apex legends cannot claim battles pass and free thrill seekers event cosmeti

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends cannot claim battles pass and free thrill seekers event cosmetic

★★★ Newbie

I recently linked my PSN ID to different EA account and I lost all my cosmetic in apex legends and as well as battle pass . So now I bought the battle pass again and it show that I’ve already reached level 110 and it’s  not there in my inventory and the thrill seekers event free cosmetic I cannot claim 

Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Apex legends cannot claim battles pass and free thrill seekers event cosmeti

Community Manager

Hey @aadk14,

Unfortunately the issues you're mentioning can happen if you unlink a PSN account from your EA Account. There's a bit more information about that on this page, in addition to the disclaimer that pops up when unlinking an account.

I'm afraid the only way around this would be to re-link your PSN account to the original EA Account, which would return all your cosmetics and progress as those are saved on that EA Account. If you need any help with that process, you can reach out to an advisor so they're able to check into this for you.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @aadk14,

Unfortunately the issues you're mentioning can happen if you unlink a PSN account from your EA Account. There's a bit more information about that on this page, in addition to the disclaimer that pops up when unlinking an account.

I'm afraid the only way around this would be to re-link your PSN account to the original EA Account, which would return all your cosmetics and progress as those are saved on that EA Account. If you need any help with that process, you can reach out to an advisor so they're able to check into this for you.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (287 Views)