Re: Apex legends banned for no reason for 3 months

by Moskolonel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex legends banned for no reason for 3 months

★★ Novice

Your company is complete garbage. I played apex legends for several months with no issues, I got banned for disconnecting because of you trash servers which made me quid the game. I came back to play after 3 months and my account is still banned. I made a ticket and the sole reply was that I broke the terms and conditions, how the * can you consider yourself a decent company if you ban people without offering an explanation or without specifying the duration of the ban. I purchased ingame packs I WANT MY * MONEY BACK.

Message 1 of 4 (844 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Frostynuu when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

For your issue, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (747 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Frostynuu 

We can do nothing more on this forum it's a community of players.

If you think this ban was applied to your account by mistake.
You can reach out to the Terms of Service Team to appeal this ban.

Click here to Contact the ToS Team

Unfortunately we can't assist further with account bans on AHQ.

They are unfortunaly no other way. Withe Covid-19 answer can take little time.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 4 (817 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Frostynuu when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

For your issue, you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (748 Views)

★★ Novice

My point is the Terms of Service team has a complete lack of professionalism. Every case I create gets the same response: 

"It looks like your account, or the game account where you're trying to get help, broke our rules.

You can review the rules in our article.https://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Think your account was banned or suspended by mistake? We can create a case for you to get help with that instead."

How is it possible to respond "you broke the rules" and not say which rule I broke, or how long the account is suspended, if its a permanent ban without any reason or explanation I want the money I have spent on Apex packs back. This cannot be legal to pay for a service and not be able to use it without getting an explanation why for 3 months.

Message 4 of 4 (704 Views)