[Apex] Origin Launching/Crashing Issues

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: The VC++ Runtime redist package was not installed successfully 1601

★★ Novice

that explains it, i have 5 updates yet to install.

Message 40 of 183 (2,633 Views)

Origin installer/Apex installer doesn't open

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the apex installer and when I click on the launcher it doesn't open, this also happens with the origin thin setup...

I tried at launching it as an administrator, disabled every single antivirus before running the installer, did a clean boot and used ccleaner, but it still didn't open...

Message 41 of 183 (2,730 Views)

Apex Legends Help

★★★ Newbie

I've just built a new PC, with windows 10 pro 64 bit,  and i'm trying to play apex legends. I have successfully downloaded the game, but whenever i go to launch the game, i get an error box that says "There is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game." then, when i press ok in the error box, a little windows box pops up at the bottom corner and says "Easy Anti Cheat. Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\System32\normaliz.dll) File attached are the messages I get when attempting to launch the game. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers

Message 42 of 183 (3,072 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Help

★★★ Newbie

I've uninstalled and re downloaded apex legends multiple times. I've also uninstalled origin and re installed both afterwards, and the error still happens

Message 43 of 183 (3,068 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Error

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @TTV-Jokiim 

We were experiencing some issues with the cloud saves feature yesterday, but this problem should be fixed already.

Could you check again and let me know if you're still getting the error?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 44 of 183 (3,956 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yo @EA_Ataashi
That is fixed, but now when i press "play" I just comes into the launcher, and nothing happens.
Message 45 of 183 (3,952 Views)

@TTV-Jokiim 

In this situation I would recommend clearing Origin's cache, using repair option, running the game as admin and closing any background applications.

Let me know if anything helped Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

Message 46 of 183 (3,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

sadly it didnt helped

@EA_Ataashi 

Message 47 of 183 (3,887 Views)

@TTV-Jokiim 

Just to be sure - the game was working for you before? Could you send us your DxDiag report?

Thanks in advance!

/Ataashi

Message 48 of 183 (3,877 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 49 of 183 (3,870 Views)