Re: Apex crashes because of "GPU has been removed" error

by maybesagey

Original Post

Re: [Apex] Origin Launching/Crashing Issues

★ Apprentice
Hi guys , finally its fixed for me after 2 weeks ,i have gtx780ti and itry all solution and nothing work , but finally i found this 2 things to fix my problem:

1-watch that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASEC4VYBZ5o
2- do this step in that pic : https://prnt.sc/mosorw
This is worked for me ,i hope this help every one like me, share this for all the people who having the same problem and good luck.
Message 151 of 183 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iwas in a free play for 2 hours grinding the trials and gaining a ton of uncommon items and gear and i get kicked. So am i going to get my time or gear back for EA's problems? Any compensation for crashing a ton of people off of your game?

Message 152 of 183 (1,013 Views)

★ Novice

I keep having one specified error  The instruction at 0x3f4bf376 referenced memory at 0x01000019. The memory could not be read   I have 140+ fps ingame but this crash happens 2,3 times per day randomly like nade explodes and bang game crashes even tho I have 100 fps after close explosion , if it dropped on 0 I would understand but why it crashes on such a good frames and what can I do about that ?

Message 153 of 183 (951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.  After every game it says that and I have to restart.

Message 154 of 183 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've noticed a lot of my crashes happen when I bump into someone or have someone very close to me. I've tried the regedit fix but that hasn't helped me, I'll see if lowering priority for EAC helps.

Message 155 of 183 (929 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this game won't last. too many cheaters and crashing issues

Message 156 of 183 (792 Views)

★★ Novice
This is fantastic. Playing with the mates, in the middle of an intense gunfight and the game decides to alt+f4 lol.. This is becoming unplayable.
Message 157 of 183 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can get logged in and launched in to a match and while in the middle of a match I get kicked and told out of sync with server and this is really starting to get annoying so if some one can please help that would be fantastic 

Message 158 of 183 (698 Views)

Re: Apex Legends won't start

★★ Novice

I have the same problem as Skiiinx3 (post #92). Is there a specific thread for this? I have the same problem, haven't been able to load the game in over a week.

Message 159 of 183 (583 Views)

Re: Apex Legends won't start

★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Apex-sends-me-back-to-Origin-launcher-when-attempting-to-...

I created a thread for this. Haven't found many discussing this specific issue.

Message 160 of 183 (582 Views)