Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

by Arbrl

Original Post

Apex legends comes to launcher

★★★ Novice

So, when im trying to press "play" I just comes into the launcher.

What do i do?

Message 70 of 183 (7,442 Views)

Apex Legends Crash!! Engine Error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone,

i just Downloaded Apex Legends last Nght and want to Play it, it Starts Normally but when i Try to Change Video Settings after 2 Min it Crashes!! I dont know why ??!! 

After This i try to change nothing and Play The game but after 5 min. it Crashes Again! 

I have an Intel I7, 16 GB,  4 GB Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti, Win 7    and everything had the newest Drivers ! 

at Background runs : Antivir Software, Steam Client, CC Clean, Nvidia Ultilyty and Origin. 

Other Games Like Arma 3, Warthunder, Divinity 2, Mutant Year Zero are running without any Problems! 

I google about this Error and find no solution Frown....  and much Gamer he had the same Problem but different Types! 

ps. I Repair the game and Re-Install it again but same solution nothing helped..    any Time "Error Engine" Pops Up and write "Unknown DataVersion (paks\win64\pc_all.opt.starpak)" 

Thx for any Help Standard smile 

Message 71 of 183 (8,231 Views)

Random Crashing on PC

★ Apprentice

Are we getting some kind of patch or anything for the random crashing on pc?

Message 72 of 183 (7,137 Views)

Re: Random Crashing on PC

★★ Apprentice
I would love to have that. I'm crashing non stop on my high specs pc, everything updated and cleaned...
Message 73 of 183 (7,131 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA please patch it already, I keep crashing to desktop randomly in the middle of the game with no error...

Message 74 of 183 (7,126 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah me too, my Origin isn't even loading. Tried every single suggestion out there. Currently analyzing the .dmp crash file with WinDbg. Doubt I will fix it though.

Message 75 of 183 (7,122 Views)

illegal instruction error

★ Novice

Hello i always get this error. I tried reinstalling the game, repairing the game, repairing the anticheat. Nothing goes. Is this a bug that may be fixed soon? Or else how can i solve? 

2019-02-06.png

Message 76 of 183 (7,122 Views)

Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★ Novice

Apex legends  is stuck at loading screen! it was working fine a day ago

Message 77 of 183 (7,252 Views)

Re: illegal instruction error

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting the same error too.

Message 78 of 183 (7,098 Views)

Re: Still have Infinite Loading Screen even after the patch

★★★★★ Newbie