by xAMARU87

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Installer Wont open

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 100 of 174 (5,044 Views)

★★★ Novice

seems like yet another dud from EA... The only thing EA are good at recently is broken games lol

Message 101 of 174 (5,029 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I downloaded the ApexLegendsInstaller.exe file. I click run but nothing happens.
Message 102 of 174 (4,994 Views)

★★★ Novice

same here.

i installed the game. i can see the game in the Task manager after anti cheat runs but it close after couple seconds and the origin client pop up afterward.

help EA.

Message 103 of 174 (4,966 Views)

★★★ Novice

so somehow mine now works. I uninstalled the Origin Client on PC, reinstalled and now it works.

I did have the beta client installed previously, not sure if this will help anyone else, but it seems to have worked for me. Just had my first game =D

Message 104 of 174 (4,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried this and still same issue. Loading screen pops up but then origen client opens and nothing.

Message 105 of 174 (4,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Someone please help md i want to play this game soo bad i have the same issue is it because the servers are closed or down or something. 

Message 106 of 174 (4,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yes..
Message 107 of 174 (4,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Deleted the game, unistalled Asus aura and EVGA precision (or whatever its called) reboot and it works.
Message 108 of 174 (4,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So you quit the beta client? Or reinstalled the beta again? (Sorry my bad english)
Message 109 of 174 (4,270 Views)