Apex Legends saying account invalid

by rtoth10

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends saying account invalid

★★★ Newbie

you just have to log into your ea account from your phone or laptop, do a password reset and get into your account, once you just do that it should work

Message 21 of 69 (3,240 Views)

★★ Novice

Did this yesterday with no success. I’ll try it again over the weekend if it still isn’t resolved. Thanks though!

Message 22 of 69 (3,238 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rtoth10 Hi! I just had this issue on my PS4. I ended up fixing it myself. I went to the link they told me to go and I tried logging in but it told me my account was expired so I had to change my password. Then I restarted my PlayStation. Logged and apex let me in. I hope this helps you because I was on the verge of tears!
Message 23 of 69 (3,180 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately I’ve done this once per day since the issue started and it hasn’t worked for me. Glad you were able to resolve your issue though!

Message 24 of 69 (3,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem too! I received an email saying that origin saying that they had to reset my password because of a security issue. Followed the links reset my password and Apex on my Xbox worked instantly! 

Message 25 of 69 (3,056 Views)

★ Novice
@Fershiggles have the same problem, changed the password and still nothing
Message 26 of 69 (3,040 Views)

★★ Novice

SOLVED: Had the same issue. This is how i FIXED it: I remembered that back in a day I was using DIFFERENT E-MAIL on EA and Xbox, Changed the one for xbox later throughout the years. I dont know why it broke now, but all I just did I logged in on the ea website with my older account and changed the password there. Suddenly all works. Hope you guys will be good now, I almost drown in tears. Cheers!

Message 27 of 69 (2,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue currently, did you ever figure it out, maybe did it fix itself? 

Message 28 of 69 (2,953 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So after spending like 8 hours straight on this EA disaster, I discovered that apparently many years ago I had created an ea account under a diff email. Somehow my primary account relinked to that one and booted me from the one I created for apex...logged

into my OLD one and linked it again just to make sure and it worked anyways, BACK IN ACTION

Message 29 of 69 (2,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rtoth10 Had the same problem, reset my EA password and game worked fine.
Message 30 of 69 (2,767 Views)