Apex Legends saying account invalid

by rtoth10

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends saying account invalid

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, super annoyed. I am unable to play Apex right now. 

Message 11 of 69 (4,925 Views)

★ Novice

I also am getting this issue, account invalid, and then when i try to log into ea using my psn, account ineligible, i’ve tried reaching out to ea, i’ve used ea help and they emailed me saying that my email isn’t a safe place for them to help me and recommended i use the phone or an ea chat but when i click the links they provided it takes me back to filing a new complaint in ea help, i don’t know what to do and it’s been almost a week, super annoying, i also made a purchase recently tho and there seems to be some coronation between that and the rest of you

Message 12 of 69 (4,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@B_Lingo1992 Dame here PS4 as well
Message 13 of 69 (4,858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here happened on the same day the original person said. I don't think it's related with spending money as some seem to be speculating as I've never spent money on anything EA related. I play on xbox btw.

Message 14 of 69 (4,844 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah man I never spent money but @EAHelp on Twitter was finally able to help me and were able to fix my account. 

Message 15 of 69 (4,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Check your email. EA had reset my password. Not sure if there was a data breach or what. I had to follow the link to create a new one and now it is good.

Message 16 of 69 (4,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@AquaticCox I have the exact same problem, went through the same steps as you. It's super annoying.
Message 17 of 69 (4,740 Views)

★ Novice

Having the same problem On Xbox. My wife and I both have PVZ  on two different consoles and it’s popping that message up for us both. 

Message 18 of 69 (4,731 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue has been going on for me for a couple days (since 4/20). New update in the game did nothing to fix it. All other EA games I own come up with the same issue (fifa, NFS Heat, Fallen Order). Put in a new case on the EA help page but I’m not optimistic. If anyone finds a fix, please let me know. 

Message 19 of 69 (4,612 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if you guys have checked apex recently but I was having the same problem and now it is working for me. I'm on xbox btw

Message 20 of 69 (4,555 Views)