Re: Apex Legends Party Not Ready BUG PC

by TheCombatCactus

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is pathetic. All season 1 and 2... Party Not Ready.. Leaf error.. I just give up with this game. It's obviously an error with APEX. Lots have this problem, people find quick get around by logging in and out. I'm on PC and I log out but not back in.

If there is something wrong with my connection, why do all the other games I play online work fine? APEX is the only game that I have connection issues. At first, I thought maybe it was my PC/connection but after encountering the same issue at an internet cafe, I'm sure your game is at fault. Fix your buggy game and get rid of the hackers.

Message 21 of 45 (4,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Cant even fix the hacks what more about the "party not ready" thingy. so weird. 

Message 22 of 45 (4,202 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko I do not want to turn off network discovery. A normal windows feature that should be on.
Message 23 of 45 (4,073 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Mine says that but it still queues up like normal.

EDIT:  Ok I take that back, sometimes it does and other times it doesn't.  Been about 10 minutes now.  This is on PC and I've done the suggested BS.

Message 24 of 45 (3,981 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

is there any fix for PS4 for party not ready, in apex trello it says it was fixed in last patch notes for me its not...please help ! im having this problem since day 2 of launch.

Message 25 of 45 (3,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah all the other games I play, PUBG, CSGO and overwatch doesn't have a problem with this aswell tried everything but it seems they don't want to fix this 

Message 26 of 45 (3,757 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was able to "fix" this (at least it worked for me) by removing my ethernet modem and by pluging the ethernet cable straight to the plug in my wall. My network speed was just fine and everything seemed normal with the modem, but I suppose the device had something to do with the errors anyway since taking it off did the trick. 

Message 27 of 45 (3,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem here also I cant see my name its showa player

Message 28 of 45 (3,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Been 2-3 days now. Just says my name is player and 'party not ready'. If I hotspot my phone which is another network it connects.

Message 29 of 45 (3,597 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thread says this is the "Accepted Solution" but literally everyone in the thread has says this didnt work. So I guess the Devs have just abandoned this thread and tagged it as solved. 

Just a note, I tried all the "Accepted Solutions" too and _none_ of them did anything. Same problem persists. EADarko I know youre trying to help but reposting the same solution isnt going to change the fact it doesnt work. 

Further note, I have highspeed fibreoptic internet. My neighbor (who we play together) is on the same ISP, same connection speed (same contract with the ISP) and he has no problems. Ive even called my ISP and asked them to reset my connection and troubleshoot things on their end. Furthermore, without sounding repetitive from the other posters here, ALL my other online FPS and other games have no problems. 

This is clearly an issue on your side and frankly this problem needs more attention. Im almost ready to abandon this game but hoping more will be done.

Is there anything else we can try or maybe update us on the fact that Devs and  EA is are least trying to find some other solution?

Message 30 of 45 (3,483 Views)