Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Apex Legends Party Not Ready BUG PC

by TehFury

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

Done doing everything  you said. but still nothing happens. just a waste of time. 

Message 21 of 25 (388 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This is pathetic. All season 1 and 2... Party Not Ready.. Leaf error.. I just give up with this game. It's obviously an error with APEX. Lots have this problem, people find quick get around by logging in and out. I'm on PC and I log out but not back in.

If there is something wrong with my connection, why do all the other games I play online work fine? APEX is the only game that I have connection issues. At first, I thought maybe it was my PC/connection but after encountering the same issue at an internet cafe, I'm sure your game is at fault. Fix your buggy game and get rid of the hackers.

Message 22 of 25 (359 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Cant even fix the hacks what more about the "party not ready" thingy. so weird. 

Message 23 of 25 (336 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I do not want to turn off network discovery. A normal windows feature that should be on.
Message 24 of 25 (207 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Mine says that but it still queues up like normal.

EDIT:  Ok I take that back, sometimes it does and other times it doesn't.  Been about 10 minutes now.  This is on PC and I've done the suggested BS.

Message 25 of 25 (115 Views)