Re: Apex Legends Party Not Ready BUG PC

by keeeennyZ

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko i've gone through those steps. i've also attached the uo trace. Hoping to see your views on this.

Message 11 of 45 (5,947 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Unorthodoxc your UO Trace is showing a number of issues that will affect your connection. You have packet loss of 1% on two hops and while this may not seem like much it can be the difference between the game working and not. You also have some very high ping times which would further affect the connection. If you have already gone through the connection troubleshooting steps then I would suggest speaking with your ISP and seeing what they can advise.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 12 of 45 (5,944 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko But that isn't the issue right now. Like I said, I don't get the bug on my pc. Yes I'll occasionally lag but lagging isn't the problem! The problem is I keep getting the party not ready bug! (I play a game, come back to the lobby and can't play the next session! I have to either restart or leave and come back which is annoying! Oh and this only happens with apex legends! I play fifa and other ea games with the same connection.
Message 13 of 45 (5,938 Views)

Community Manager

Based on the information you provided @Unorthodoxc it is clear that you are having connection issues. These issues can affect you in a number of ways and unless you sort the issues with your connection out then we cannot rule them out as the cause of the issue you are seeing. Just because other games work fine or the game works most times does not mean that the issues evident in your UO Trace will not cause the issue you are seeing.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 45 (5,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i cant ready up when i click ready it not start it say Party Not Ready

Message 15 of 45 (5,783 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Remia01 can you try the following steps: 

Can you check your Nat type is set to open, your friends will need to do the same. I would also suggest ensuring that you are all on the same internet protocol. For example, if you are on IPv4 and they are on IPv6 then you can have issues.

If it's still not fixed can you try:

• Turn OFF UPNP.Turn off PC UPnP Service:Press: Windows-button a window should pop up. Write: “services.msc” (without the “) then press enter
  • In the list of services, scroll down to “UPnP Device Host”, click it and press “Stop service”. Now do the same thing but with the service “SSDP Discovery”.Exit the window and go to control panel-> Network and Internet-> Network and Sharing Centre-> Change advanced sharing settings (to the left)-> Under “network discovery” select to turn off network discovery
  • Save your changes

Still not working after this? Can you go ahead and on your console manually set your DNS so that it uses the Google DNS settings. You need to set them to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 16 of 45 (5,779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

it not work @EA_Darko

Message 17 of 45 (5,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Darko

Message 18 of 45 (5,750 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko also have the same problem ..i never had this issue in season 1 it started with season 2
and my internet is pretty bad so i dont think its an internet problem its on your side
Message 19 of 45 (5,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Done doing everything  you said. but still nothing happens. just a waste of time. 

Message 20 of 45 (4,809 Views)