Re: Apex Legends Acc Banned because of Hacker from another IP

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apex Legends Acc Banned because of Hacker from another IP

★ Novice

My Apex Legends Acc has been hacked from about a week or two, yet unfortunately i didnt recognize the threat.

Because now my Acc has been banned. For i sense the reason being that the hacker used hacks while playing with my account, since he got an achievement badge in Apex Legends, I in my year of Apex didnt manage to obtain, the 4000 damage badge for Bloodhound.

I didnt own that badge on the 03.11.2020

On the 04.11.2020 in around 5.30 AM GMT+1, the hacker's IP accessed my account, automatically logging my IP out of my account.

I would appreciate any help.

Message 1 of 2 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @OldSghoull

I'm afraid that issues like this are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. It would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can review your account. For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (417 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @OldSghoull

I'm afraid that issues like this are not something we can help with here on Answers HQ. It would be best to get in touch with the EA Help team so they can review your account. For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)