Re: Any way to check my email on ps4 without log in to a game?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Any way to check my email on ps4 without log in to a game?

★★ Novice

My account turned into ineligible over night for no reason. i bought the ps4 of a friend with the psn id on it and i registered a new ea/origin account. i even know the exact date when i bought battlefield 4 and made my account, it is in the purchase history, the account worked fine since 2018. so i chat with them i filled an account recovery form with plenty of details what they won't accept... so here i am with my own account and there is no way of unlink or to do anything about it. i can not login to the game's online features, and my friend don't remembers the email, all my possible emails won't accepted. i guess their server messed up and they possibly reverted something back so they recognize my friends old email address with the psn id.  What an absolute F nightmare. i can not login on pc either ( this is my old account from my xbox360.)

Message 1 of 8 (1,779 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mikle65 the best thing is to turn on your PC or phone and then ensure that you are logged out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,755 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko i tried all of my emails i ever used, i will not receive anything, and i only ever used these emails, hence i could not register another one. so what is happened with my account then and if i own my psn id, why i can't do anything about it. i've chat with costumer support twice you won't come up with anything they didn't said already, it is a waste of my time.
Message 3 of 8 (1,739 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Mikle65 if you do not know the email and our live support are unable to find the account then I'm sorry that there is nothing that we would be able to do to assist you on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,715 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko how can i use my psn id and ea.com won't let me log in with the same credentials? how the hell it is ineligible, when i'm still using it today? the account is there but how is it ineligible?
Message 5 of 8 (1,702 Views)

Community Manager

For all issues with an account, you need to speak with our live support @Mikle65.

If they have advised that they cannot grant you access to the account then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (1,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Terrible service. That's all they say. Never find the real problem. Terrible company. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,071 Views)

Community Manager

If having an account based issue @Speedygonz05 you will need to speak with our live support team.

If they have advised that they cannot assist then there is nothing more that we can do to change this on AHQ. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (1,050 Views)