Anthem "no longer available on Origin"

by Qreed0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem "no longer available on Origin"

★★ Novice

I own a launch copy of Anthem: Legion of Dawn. Today I noticed that the game is not available on my account anymore. The box in the library is greyed out with this warning "no longer available on Origin".

Contacted the customer service but they gave me some tips about clearing cache, flushing dns and other thing that was useless. The problem is non on my WIndows Origin Client but on my account, indeed the problem is showed also on the website's library.

What can I do?

Message 1 of 7 (10,612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem "no longer available on Origin"

Community Manager

The best thing to do @Qreed0 is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to access your account and help you fix this.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (10,538 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I assume from your post @Qreed0 that you initially played the game through Origin Access so with that in mind would you mind going to the store and in there search for Anthem. When you find it can you ensure that it has been added to your library and then download it if needs be. You won't need to download the full game as the files will already be on your system.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (10,554 Views)

★★ Novice

origin access version and the full one are separate in my library. I can't access the full one, it says "no longer available". If i go to the store it says that the game is in my library, but cannot download or play it.

Message 3 of 7 (10,543 Views)

Community Manager

The best thing to do @Qreed0 is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to access your account and help you fix this.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (10,539 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I have anthem on my computer but it won't show up in origins as a installed game. If I click it It wants me to download it again. All I did was save the. Exe shortcut to my desktop and I can play it from there 

Message 5 of 7 (8,040 Views)

★★ Novice

same in here

Message 6 of 7 (7,015 Views)

★ Novice

I have same issue.. no matter what I try. I assumed origin removed the game?

Message 7 of 7 (6,983 Views)