Re: Anthem download problem

by 1ts_amazing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem download problem

★★ Novice

So the other day I was downloading an anthem update and it would not get past 99%. I tried everything I could think of. I eventually uninstalled the game and re - downloaded it, the download stopped at 41% just under playable percentage. I tried uninstalling it again and now I have the same problem. It is stuck at 22.18 GB and it does not show any download rate and the pause download button does not work.

Message 1 of 5 (1,385 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★ Novice

yes I did solve the issue, I cleared the origin cache and it downloaded just fine.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,328 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @1ts_amazing 

I'm sorry for the late reply here Embarrassed Have you managed to download the game or you're still encountering this problem?

If the issue is still here, I would recommend to clear Origin cache, turn on the safe mode downloading, close down background applications and run Origin as admin to see if it will help with the smooth download.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (1,337 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

yes I did solve the issue, I cleared the origin cache and it downloaded just fine.

Message 3 of 5 (1,329 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Great, thanks for confirmation @1ts_amazing  Standard smile

I will mark your post as the accepted solution.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you guys are still answering problems, I have downloaded the game anthem again and now I’m stuck on 62.4%and it’s saying the update is going to take 11 days but when a day past nor did the Time or percent change

Message 5 of 5 (477 Views)