Re: Anthem digital soundtrack

by kdorvil

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
At the same time, it's EA, so am I surprised? Not one single bit!
Message 41 of 65 (1,180 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU !!!

Message 42 of 65 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same isuue here. Purchased the Xbox One LOD digital version of Anthem this afternoon. Started the game, logged into the server and still unable to download the Anthem soundtrack on the soundtrack page. Had the same issue with Dragon Age Inquisition; they ultimately resolved it  but still frustrating nonetheless. 

Message 43 of 65 (1,144 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

In order to download the digital soundtrack of Anthem, you have to complete the game, press 167 times the X button while you are going to Fort Tarsis, submit your soul to Electronic Arts and finally uninstall your ears so that you no longer need the digital soundtrack.

P.S. Beware Cabbage Error!

Message 44 of 65 (1,136 Views)

★★ Novice

How do I download it? I have Legion of Dawn on PS4. Can I download to iPhone or only PS4?

Message 45 of 65 (1,040 Views)

★ Novice

I'm annoyed but relieved I'm not only one on ps4

Message 46 of 65 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat here. Physical copy of LoD on Xbox. Then again, I may not have progressed as far as I need to in the game for it to unlock, perhaps? Because I'm not seeing my LoD items in the store either, but I see the download packages on my Xbox download history.

Message 47 of 65 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@LavenderPeaks wrote:

In order to download the digital soundtrack of Anthem, you have to complete the game, press 167 times the X button while you are going to Fort Tarsis, submit your soul to Electronic Arts and finally uninstall your ears so that you no longer need the digital soundtrack.

P.S. Beware Cabbage Error!

But remember, you have to press X 167 times. If you do 168, you forfeit your soundtrack, but EA will still arrive to collect your soul

Message 48 of 65 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
And it gets worse...
...if you managed to complete the steps accurately, there's still another matter for you...
...if, even unintentionally, you step on the wrong tile (surely identical to all the other tiles) in Fort Tarsis, then you can say goodbye to both your Origin Account and to all those shiny game saves stored in your dazzling hard disk...
P.S. Finally, the digital soundtrack will be able to download your soul.
Message 49 of 65 (716 Views)

★★ Novice

Personally I think EA should just say "We screwed up here's a zip file with the OST", for all Anthem players.

Do you know what the problem is? Console players didnt get a registration code, so Origin doesn't realize you have a copy of Anthem already, PC players had to buy through Origin and it recognizes their copy so they are able to DL the OST. EA has no idea how to tell if you have the Legion of Dawn Edition or not because they screwed up by not including a reg. code in ps4/xbox copies.
Message 50 of 65 (639 Views)