Re: Anthem digital soundtrack

by Beardof8bit

Original Post

★ Novice

Same Issue here...PS4.

On a side note....The Album is Available to APPLE MUSIC subscribers (not sure how many there are in the world).

Message 31 of 65 (1,158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. XBox physical copy.
Tweeted EA but have had no response, tweeted the game makers, no response.

Getting slightly annoyed now.

Message 32 of 65 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here. Digital copy bought between the initial VIP demo and the open demo. The in-game items have all unlocked. I just can't access the soundtrack.

Message 33 of 65 (1,100 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same here, why no one on EA respond btw?

Message 34 of 65 (1,069 Views)

★★★ Novice

No clue. Even a simple comment, "we're working to fix this" would go a long way. But a lot of software firms are basically throttled by their legal departments. Anything they say can be used against them, so they say nothing. This doesn't help, but if EA is in that boat, I doubt we'll hear anything useful from them if/until it's fixed.

Message 35 of 65 (1,045 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Lets try to make some noise on Twitter #anthemost or something line this... to videogames sites etc

Message 36 of 65 (1,032 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've been tweeting @EA & @Anthemgame but nothing.
And using the official hashtags, but then again, i've got no watchers or anything.
Message 37 of 65 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

What about finding a popular anthem twitch stream, and seeing if you can get them to comment on it? That kind of instant audience dispersal will undoubtedly get a response. Hopefully one which involves fixing the problem.

Message 38 of 65 (1,014 Views)

★ Apprentice

I spent 40 minutes talking to someone at EA on the help chat. After all, what he advised me to do was to create a topic on Bug Report forum. And I did it:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Can-t-download-soundtrack-LOD-edition/m-p/7556738#M6403

So please, everyone that's having the same issue, reply to this topic! I think it's gonna be a good way to call their attention!

Thanks!!

Message 39 of 65 (981 Views)

★★★★ Novice

FINALLY just got through to EA after several attempts. This is what they told me

"Well Kevin, I would like to inform you we have already identified this issue.This has happened with several players globally however we have received your request on our end recorded in our logs and our studio team is working on this while as we speak so it will be sorted for you at the earliest."

Which I'd assume that was the case, but it would have been nice to have some sort of announcement saying this as it's apparently global!

Message 40 of 65 (924 Views)