Re: Anthem digital soundtrack

by vellfarr

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Followed the link and the steps. To me it seems like you need to sign up for the paid service to access this content?! Seems ridiculous.

Message 21 of 65 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also on the Code card that comes with the copy it says to go to www.bioware.com/anthemsoundtrack which takes you to a 404 error screen.
Message 22 of 65 (1,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Snipero said their Technical Support relayed them this -  'Quite strange! Its shouldn't have happened as I checked the details with our team I was advised to inform you that we haven't received any such contact regarding Soundtrack downloads so far. There must be a Bug or a Syncing issue of the account with the game servers that has caused the issue for you."

The one I talked to said it wont come out until the next patch.So it seems Technical Support is just lying to us.

Message 23 of 65 (1,258 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Digital copy on xbox.  Same problem (definitely have my account linked properly with the same email as my console gamertag).  I have all the ingame content, but there is no option to download the soundtrack on the link... just a Sign Up or Buy Now.

Message 24 of 65 (1,237 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Xbox. How we can get the soundtrack guys?

Message 25 of 65 (1,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Another person with the same problem here. I thought it would have been a similar download to other games that had a soundtrack included like Detroit.... 

Urgh. 

Message 26 of 65 (1,219 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. Account is linked but no way to download the soundtrack. (XBox One)

Message 27 of 65 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tried clearing cache, different browsers, entering and exiting game to ensure "activated" and still no joy in the link updating to allow download. Definitely the right account linked as the GAME pre-order vinyl unlocked in game

Given the game is amazing but the hate is strong, this kind of PR is not really helping anyone involved.

Message 28 of 65 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ditto! PS4 but no soundtrack that I’ve PAID FOR! 😡
Message 29 of 65 (1,122 Views)

★ Novice

You think this would be an easy fix. EA dropped the ball on this one...

Message 30 of 65 (1,100 Views)