Re: Anthem Server Shutdowns

by MasterB89

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I also get a connection error and it tells me to check my internet but it not my nternet its a error in the game or ea server .

Message 11 of 23 (869 Views)

Community Manager

If you are getting a connection error on a regular basis @Darklord2009 then this would point to a network or connection issue.

The best thing to do is try the steps I posted above and share your UO Trace with us.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 12 of 23 (842 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing for a few months now and in the beginning everything was ok, but now l struggle to even finish a mission without being kicked out because of connection issues, I loose connection to the servers. I’m  in Australia so not sure if it’s an issue for us in general, l can play other games for hours on end and not have an issue, l like this game but starting to get frustrated 

Message 13 of 23 (833 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hello,

I got back into anthem today after stepping away due and have encoubtered this issue 3 times in a span of a 2 hour play through. I have currently only experienced it in free play. The issue returns you to the fort with the items you collected but none of the XP. Was this issue looked into or it an on going concern?

Message 14 of 23 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MasterB89 okay. Now i have had a hard crash to the playstation 4 screen and I sent the report to sony. Will I ever get XP again....?
Message 15 of 23 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The error message that populates with the hard crash is ce-34878-0

Message 16 of 23 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_DarkoI'm having the same issue, play for about 20-30 minutes in free play, then server has shut down message.
Was getting the message yesterday and still today.
What is the UO trace?

I play on PC by the way.

Message 17 of 23 (776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This issue persists today as well. Seems to to affect free play when in battle with a larger group of enemies. I attempted to attach a picture as an example but it would not allow it. Error message displayed is " Connection Problem  The server has shut down"

Message 18 of 23 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hello.

I am still waiting on a response from my previous concerns with the server. It seems today that it is hard crashing to the playstation home screen with an error CE - 34878-0. Ill be sending a message through.

At this point I can load to the title page and a message shows to rejoin your last session. I accept to rejoin and it crashes while loading the session.

If I try to not rejoin the previous session it loads to the main area. 

Is it possible to ever get a response regarding this.. is this even monitored anymore?

Message 19 of 23 (698 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Cptcaveman975 a UO Trace allows us to take a look at your connection and how your data is being sent.

You can find the steps to run on in the connection troubleshooting steps I shared above: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 23 (685 Views)