Re: An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref.

by Hunteralp123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref.

★★★★ Novice

Every time I try to purchase something on apex, which is 2 legend editions this appears "

An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #1408000]" it also appears every time I try to purchase apex coins.

Message 1 of 78 (5,531 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

MARKED AS SOLUTION FOR VISIBILITY REASONS

Hey there,

I have seen new reports of players having this issue again. We are currently investigating the issue and I will keep you updated on this thread as long as I have more information.

EA_Groguet

Groguet.png

View in thread

Message 75 of 78 (2,843 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Asukafbgg Does this happen via the Web Store or the Game Client?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 78 (5,491 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im trying to buy some Fut Points on Fifa and it shows the same error. Like I tried 30-40 times but nothing changed. Please can somebody help me?

Message 3 of 78 (5,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah me too i want to buy expansion pack for apex and i couldnt because of this error

Message 4 of 78 (5,435 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium It's happening on in-game purchases.
Message 5 of 78 (5,397 Views)

★★ Novice

i have the same trouble, in web store, origin store and in game store, nothing works, fix it please, i want purchase cosmetics, ty Standard smile

Message 6 of 78 (5,320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Asukafbggim having the same issue in both the origin store alone and with apex in game purchases

The only purchases that allows me to continue with the payment process are the EA Play suscriptions 

Message 7 of 78 (5,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Asukafbgg Having the same issue Frown
Message 8 of 78 (5,076 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have also same problem Web Store and the Game Client. I can not buy any coins because of the 

An error occurred. Please try again later. [ref. #1408000]

Message 9 of 78 (5,036 Views)

★★★ Novice

okay so it's not just me! I've been in contact with them since yesterday but they haven't found anything. I tried everything, as in literally everything to try and solve this but I seeing I'm not the only one, I guess what we can only do is wait, which sucks

Message 10 of 78 (5,022 Views)