All Origin-games keeps crashing to desktop without error.

by MrGregert

Original Post

Accepted Solution

All Origin-games keeps crashing to desktop without error.

★★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

So this problem started after I installed Apex Legends. Before that I played BF V and never had a problem. Now; alle games are crashing within a couple of minutes of game play, even Battlefront 2 which I just downloaded. No error message or anything.

I do not have any antivirus software or firewall, just Windows Defender. I have no third party programs, besides Logitech G Hub and ExpressVPN.

It is about 1-2 months since I built this computer so the Windows-installation is fresh.

What can I do with this? 

Message 1 of 4 (713 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: All Origin-games keeps crashing to desktop without error.

★★★★ Novice

I just found out the problem. My DRAM is not supported 100% by the motherboard. It supported a model called 15D, but I had 16D. So i updated the BIOS and reduced the memory speed to 2133 and now it doesn't crash at all :-) 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (633 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @MrGregert.

Can you grab me a DxDiag so that I can take a look at your system for any issues: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (655 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just found out the problem. My DRAM is not supported 100% by the motherboard. It supported a model called 15D, but I had 16D. So i updated the BIOS and reduced the memory speed to 2133 and now it doesn't crash at all :-) 

Message 3 of 4 (634 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that @MrGregert.

Enjoy your gaming.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (622 Views)