Alice Madness Returns Control section troubleshoot

by Kattyshark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Alice Madness Returns Control section troubleshoot

★ Novice

Hello,

I recently installed Alice-Madness Returns on my laptop, buying it from your platform. Although, I am constantly facing problems with the Controls section. Whenever I try to change something, in order to adjust more comfortable buttons, something else will stop working or the game will start having troubles of operating et cetera, It even affects my laptop's other operations as well, at times. How can this be fixed? Is there something wrong with the game? I tried to communicate with Origin, but I haven/t received any suggestion/solution yet,

Thanks in advance

Katerina

Message 1 of 5 (1,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Alice Madness Returns Control section troubleshoot

Community Manager

Hey, @Kattyshark Can you go through the steps and see how the controls and sound acts? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,352 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Kattyshark What other issues does your device have when trying to change Alices in-game settings? Also, what else stops working in-game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,368 Views)

★ Novice

Regarding the general issues:

Saometimes the sound of the laptop will stop working. 

Regarding the game, 

For example, now I have the default buttons but the Umbrella doesn't work. Before, the Focus wouldn't work. It's frustrating because I keep making changes or resetting the game to the default controls, in an attempt for it to work smoothly but I keep facing those troubles. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,365 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Kattyshark Can you go through the steps and see how the controls and sound acts? 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (1,353 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, this helped resolve my issue. Since I applied it, I've tried it twice and it works with no problem.

Thank you!

Message 5 of 5 (1,335 Views)