Re: After origin update my game covers are blank and I can´t inteact with my gam

by serokki

Original Post

Re: After origin update my game covers are blank and I can´t inteact with my gam

★★★ Novice
@ryelis this worked for me too!!!
Message 61 of 112 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Surprisingly enough, I managed to get my games to work.. 
so much of seeing this EA APP on the main page on origin, I decided to give it a go. 

Closed Origin, even the webhelper on task manager, ran EA APP, and my games booted up right away.. 

Now, im not sure if its origin's app faulty, but at least got the games to boot. 

Give it a try, and see how it goes. 

Message 62 of 112 (412 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ladynyx23 Thanks, that worked even though reinstalling Origin didn't.
Message 63 of 112 (379 Views)

Re: Updated Origin and now my games won't show?

★ Novice

Know they are working on it, just a quick note to say I did try clearing folders & today I get the server error message at the bottom of my home screen and am still unable to access my game library, it is blank. But I can access the game by using the icon in my taskbar. It's a temporary solution, but I also only have 1 game Sims - so it is easier to access for others might not be the right workaround.

Message 64 of 112 (368 Views)

★★★ Guide

Mine the games trying to verify files over and over and over again, press play... OH NEED TO VERIFY AGAIN

Also this internal server error shows up at the bottom of the Origin client. Its buggered.

Screenshot 2022-08-10 191017.jpg

Message 65 of 112 (475 Views)

★★★ Guide

It does not work on my PC.

I went to both my Home Page and Game Library Page and refreshed both, clicked Play and its back to verifying again...Screenshot 2022-08-10 192357.jpg

Message 66 of 112 (470 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I too am having this issue. The temporary workaround of pressing the re-load page on Origin worked but I am still getting the internal error server at the bottom of 'my home', even after pressing the re-load button.

This seems to be affecting a high amount of users. Do we know when these issues will be resolved as it's very frustrating?

Message 67 of 112 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@lordshepesYour share reminded me that have short-cut links for all my games. So, I went to the folder where I put them all and it worked to open the game. Origin itself is still a blank page, but at least I could get in my game.

Message 68 of 112 (385 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This was happening to me, I fixed it by signing out of Origin and back in again. All the game tiles were back.

Message 69 of 112 (304 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @SaskaTube,

The Internal Server Error and the verification of files are separate issues and are not related to the blank Origin game library.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 70 of 112 (296 Views)