Re: Account was banned for unknown reason (waiting 4 days for help)

by d9i6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account was banned for unknown reason (waiting 4 days for help)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hi.

I've got a message from EA that my account is locked to keep it safe. Seems like it was a mistake, but unfortunately nobody can't help.

Last time when i could request "Live chat" advisor asked to wait for response of ToS team on my mail. A'ight. Waiting 4 days and nothing.

Also I can't get contacted via "live chat" anymore from Monday. So what i have to do now? My account was locked (banned) for unknown reason and I can't get any type of help from EA end.

Are you guys kidding? That's not really funny if normal player just gets banned and have to wait who know how much time (I just checked that one user is already waiting for 40 days long XD). Are you guys really kidding??? 40 days? Nice support, bravo

Waiting for real response and help from your end, EA (hope it won't be typical answer "wait please, ToS team will contact you who knows when)

Message 1 of 3 (419 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @d9i6

I'm sorry, but account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review the account and determine if the ban can be overturned. Since you've already contacted them that's all you need to do for now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. 

The TOS team reviews appeals like this on a per-case basis, so it can take some time to complete an investigation if they're working through a high case volume. 

/Kkent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @d9i6

I'm sorry, but account bans aren't something we can help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review the account and determine if the ban can be overturned. Since you've already contacted them that's all you need to do for now. They will follow up with you via email as soon as possible. 

The TOS team reviews appeals like this on a per-case basis, so it can take some time to complete an investigation if they're working through a high case volume. 

/Kkent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, Kent. 

That's what I "expected" to see... All say the same, i hope I won't wait untill FIFA 22 will be released

Don't get it personally, I am just shocked of such support of your players which pays you real money

Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)