Account stolen Your support is useless 0 respect for customers only <3 my $$$

by Kowix027

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account stolen Your support is useless 0 respect for customers only <3 my $$$

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello i will write it here cuz ur support is useless even 15iq ape is far above your support cash grab company(maybe i need to pay to contact proper support like i need for every dlc or even to fart near EA things!?) that cant do anything with my problem for a couple days...(Steam or Blizzard support would solve it in 1day)  In monday i realize my Fifa 20 online account was stolen i cant login online access anymore i see there is fake email at my account this one - [edit: email address removed] so i just bring back my old email this one - [edit: email address removed] but the problem is i never receive verification code at my email even after i bring back my email instead of hacker one so the logic way is he did something like this "If you have a limited access account, the email was sent to the email address provided as that of your parent or guardian." I never used any additional verification options to login at my account but now i can see clearly there is Mobile App Authenticator (he did this thats not mine) so the problem is i cant do anything to go through login verification i will add couple of screen shots about this situation and also to prove thats my console xbox one and thats my account (sadly i cant add more than 3 images in here), i ask You to delete manually all emails at my account and also Mobile App Authenticator and add this one email [edit: email address removed] please and thank You, Greetings Marcin

Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Account stolen Your support is useless 0 respect for customers only <3 my

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Kowix027 

If you no longer have access to your email address, we can try to recover your account. 

Contact us so we can help.

Don’t remember which email address is on your account?

See if we can help you find it.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

All Replies

Re: Account stolen Your support is useless 0 respect for customers only <3 my

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Kowix027 

If you no longer have access to your email address, we can try to recover your account. 

Contact us so we can help.

Don’t remember which email address is on your account?

See if we can help you find it.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)